Eat to the beat with live music and food trucks during your lunch break for King of Prussia District’s roving food truck series!
Each event takes place on a Tuesday from 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM. Join us for our 2022 events in May, June & July!
- Tuesday, May 10 | Freedom Business Center Drive featuring Korea Taqueria, Nick’s Roast Beef and Kresha’s Kreations | Live music by Sid & Ted’s Excellent Musical Adventure
- Tuesday, May 24 | 150 S. Warner Road featuring Dump & Roll, Albie’s Burger Truck and Häagen-Dazs| Live music by Judah Kim
- Tuesday, June 7 | 2520 Renaissance Boulevard featuring The Little Sicilian, and Chickie’s & Pete’s and Häagen-Dazs | Live music by Rubber Music
- Tuesday, June 21 | Valley Forge Casino Resort featuring Surf and Turf Truck, Pizza Wagon and Sweet Thang Nuts & Candy | Live music by Mike Greer & Co.
- Tuesday, July 12 | 900 E, 8th Avenue featuring The Hedgehog Grill, Dos Gringos Mexican Kitchen and Dia Doce | Live music by Kendal Conrad
- Tuesday, July 26 | UHS/Executive Terrace at 455 S. Gulph Rd. featuring Southbound BBQ Company, Papermill Food Truck and Dia Doce | Live music by Ryan Tennis
- Tuesday, September 13 | 2520 Renaissance Boulevard featuring Korea Taqueria, Pizza Wagon and All of a Sudden Desserts
Food Truck Tuesdays is presented by The George Apartments, and sponsored by Season Sponsors Brandywine Realty Trust, Budget Maintenance and Level M Recruiting Group, and Half Season Sponsors the Alloy – a DoubleTree by Hilton, Passanante’s Home Food Service and Xfinity, and Print Sponsor Conlin’s Print.