One of the best parts of summer, besides all the vitamin D from the summer sun, outdoor activities and fresh air, has got to be dining al fresco! There’s nothing like a great meal and a cold drink on a warm summer evening.
Luckily, dining outdoors may be closer than we think. All around Upper Merion Township (UMT), restaurants and UMT officials, with assistance from King of Prussia District, are working to create a safe plan for expanding outdoor dining once Montgomery County is moved into the “yellow” phase.
Wondering what outdoor dining will look like in this new phase? King of Prussia District has put together a list of what you can expect when dining out(side).
- Social distancing rules apply: Customers being served must be seated at a table (bar seating is not permitted in the yellow phase). Tables will be positioned 6 feet from each other, and therefore seating may be limited. We recommend you call ahead to see if reservations are available.
- Your table will look a little different: Condiments will be dispensed by employees upon the request of a customer, and menus will be single use or digital.
- Indoor areas will be closed: While customers will be able to walk through restaurants to visit the restrooms, indoor areas, including bars, will be closed to customers.
- Self-serve stations will be closed: Buffets, salad bars, condiment bars and drink stations are not permitted in the yellow phase.
- Restaurants will be following strict guidelines – some you’ll see, some are behind the scenes: Restaurants opening in the yellow phase will be following strict guidelines and recommendations issued by Govoner Wolf, the CDC and UMT to ensure the safety and health of their employees and customers.
- Dress accordingly: Dress in layers and don’t forget your mask!
Here are restaurants who are open for outdoor dining:
(this list will be updated as more restaurants open up)
Conshohocken Brewing KOP
Creed’s Seafood and Steaks
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood
Maggiano’s Little Italy
Paladar Latin Kitchen & Rum Bar
Peppers by Amadeo’s
True Food Kitchen