King of Prussia District was founded eight years ago to tackle issues related to slow growth in Upper Merion Township. It was a humbling position to be in, which makes where the community stands today from an economic standpoint that much sweeter.
Our transformative work is attracting investment, enticing visitors and drawing businesses to the area in droves. King of Prussia District helps companies like yours succeed in KOP, a community positioned for growth. With its diverse economy thriving, and its bold vision for the future, it’s no surprise that seven companies decided to bring their HQs to KOP in the past three years.
Our organization works to collaboratively improve the economic environment in KOP by making it more vibrant, attractive and prosperous. We do that by delivering:
- Land Use & Zoning strategies crafted to produce a forward-thinking vision for the future
- Tax Policy research designed to ensure that KOP remains competitive and attractive to companies, employees and residents
- Physical Improvements that enhance KOP’s aesthetic
- Transportation solutions and advocacy efforts to improve multi-modal transportation access
- Marketing & Communications designed to aggressively convey KOP’s premier assets
King of Prussia is business friendly, has low business taxes, low real estate taxes and NO wage tax. We want your business in KOP.
It’s your turn to make the move. Visit our page and then drop us note. I’ll be in touch personally to share with you how KOP can position your business for long-term growth. Let’s start a conversation!