Since 2011, King of Prussia District has...
Received over $5M in grants, including:
- 3-year, $500,000 CMAQ Grant from the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission (DVRPC) for theconnector commuter shuttle service
- In Q1 2017, theconnector hit a major milestone, providing 50,000 rides for KOP employees, since launching in 2013!
- Over $5M for the First Avenue Linear Park and Road Diet
Worked with UMT to rewrite the outdated zoning code and subdivision and land development ordinance to create a code that will lead to a more active district where people can live, work and play. The new mixed-use King of Prussia business park zoning promotes institutional quality, mixed-use development.
Established signature events for the organization that include:
- King of Prussia Beerfest Royale & Donnerstag: Happy Hour
- Yoga Happy Hour
- Rock Your Lunch summer concert series
- Business Networking
Installed over $1M worth of landscape improvements throughout King of Prussia, including:
- 16,263 Perennials
- 8,808 Bulbs
- 4,756 Ornamental Grasses
- 1,237 Shrubs
- 112 Trees