OUR EDGE. YOUR FUTURE.
King of Prussia District 2017 Annual Report to the Community Luncheon
EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
Experience the exclusive release of King of Prussia District’s 2017 Annual Report to the Community, showcasing King of Prussia’s incredible growth and development over the past year.
- Adam Ducker, RCLCO, Managing Director, Urban Real Estate
King of Prussia and the Evolving Landscape of Suburban Philadelphia
How to Evolve Smartly and Rapidly to Remain a Vibrant Center of American Life
“Suburbs” has become a dirty word to many in American life. Hear Ducker describe how Philadelphia’s suburban geography is changing and why KOP is among America’s “suburban winners”.
- Eric Goldstein, King of Prussia District Executive Director
King of Prussia: Suburban Success Built on Strategic Partnerships
Like so many suburban municipalities, the recession hit KOP hard. Fast forward to 2017 and one can see the results of the partnership power to re-imagine and reposition a suburban community looking to find its way in the face of changing demographic preferences. King of Prussia District Awards will also be presented.
- 11:30 AM-12 PM | Networking
- 12 PM-1 PM | Presentations, KOP-BID Awards, Lunch
- 1 PM-1:30 PM | Networking
COST & LOCATION – EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
- $45 pp, includes lunch and networking
Purchase a table, receive $5 off each ticket.
- Sheraton Valley Forge, 480 N. Gulph Road, King of Prussia PA 19406
SUPPORT & SPONSORSHIP PROVIDED BY:
- Annual Gold Sponsors | AgileCat, Riley Riper Hollin & Colagreco, Unruh Turner Burke & Frees
- Official Networkng Sponsor | APPI
- Annual Silver Sponsors | Coleman Kellam Team, King Limousine & Transportation Services, Inc., Kreischer Miller, PECO, TD Bank
- In-Kind Sponsors | Conlin’s Digital Print & Copy Center, Parker Plants
- Location generously provided by Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel