Come hear about the anticipated development and benefits from the proposed extension of SEPTA’s Norristown High Speed Line and tour the new KOP Town Center including Canvas, the new Bozzuto Luxury Apartments. All Ivy Event.
- Montgomery County Planning Commission, Executive Director Jody Holton.
- SEPTA, Director of Strategic Partnerships and Planning, Liz Smith.
- Bozzuto / Canvas, Development Executive Pete Sikora.
- Woodfield Developmemt / The Smith, Rick Rowland.
- Econsult Solutions, SVP, Principal, Peter Angelides.
Moderator: King of Prussia District Executive, Eric Goldstein
- 4 PM: Meet at Town Square (corner of Main Street and Town Square Place W)
- 4:10 PM: KOP BID executive director Eric Goldstein will provide a KOP Village welcome, followed by a short, two block walk to Canvas, Bozuto’s new 55+ luxury Apartment Building. (101 Bryce Lane, KOP)
- 4:30 – 5 PM: Networking, light fare, soda/water in the gorgeous Canvas Kitchen.
- 5 – 6:15 PM: Panel Presentation in the Canvas Room. Tours of Canvas and The Smith Apartments will be available after the Panel, for those that are interested.
- 6:20 PM Informal Networking Happy Hour gathering at Paladar Latin Kitchen (250 Main St., KOP).
When: Thursday, May 9
Where: King of Prussia Town Center
Ticket Prices: (includes refreshments)
- Member – Harvard Club: $20
- Member – LAI: $20
- Member – All Ivy Club: $20
- Non-member: $25
Event Co-organized with the HCP, KOP BID and the Philadelphia Chapter of Lambda Alpha International – LAI.
Please RSVP by end of business May 7th. Space limited to 50 people.