KOP Restaurant Week Community Champions
Each year, King of Prussia restaurants and retailers commit to supporting Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia’s KOP Hospital and Specialty Care Center through King of Prussia Restaurant Week and KOP Shops for CHOP. Businesses also have an opportunity to join us in supporting this incredible, world-class institution. In the past 6 years, our generous community has raised $152,500 for CHOP!
The 2021 Community Champions Campaign will coincide with KOP Restaurant Week and KOP Shops for CHOP on April 11-15 and April 18-22.
WAYS FOR YOUR BUSINESS TO PARTICIPATE
- Make a flat donation of $250-$2000+
Donations will be collected by King of Prussia District and combined with all campaign donations. 100% of donations will be given to CHOP.
- Host your own fundraiser for CHOP before or during KOP Restaurant Week (April 11-15 & April 18-22)
See our one sheet for some fun ideas. We will promote Community Champions that are holding their own fundraisers on our blog on KOPRestaurantWeek.com
HOW WE WILL SHARE YOUR SUPPORT
- Linked logo on our Community Champions page on KOPRestaurantWeek.com.
- Inclusion in a blog article about Community Champions (with link), which will be shared on VisitKOP’s homepage and social channels, in addition to the KOP Restaurant Week website and social channels.
- Community Champion and CHOP collateral to display in your office
- Invitation for two to attend the check presentation ceremony and press opp.
Questions? Email Rachel@kopbid.com or call 610-585-8348.