KOP Restaurant Week Community Champions
Each year, King of Prussia restaurants and retailers commit to supporting Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia’s KOP Specialty Care Center through King of Prussia Restaurant Week and KOP Shops for CHOP. This year, we are asking other businesses to join us in supporting this incredible, world-class institution. In the past 5 years, KOP Restaurant Week and KOP Shops for CHOP participants have raised over $112,000 for CHOP!
3 WAYS FOR YOUR BUSINESS TO PARTICIPATE
- Make a flat donation of $250-$2000+
Donations will be collected by King of Prussia District and combined with all campaign donations. 100% of donations will be given to CHOP.
- Participate in KOP Dress Down Day: March 11
Encourage your employees to wear jeans and bring in a donation to CHOP.
- Host your own fundraiser for CHOP
See our one sheet for some fun ideas. We plan to post profiles of Community Champions that are holding their own fundraisers on our blog and new KOP Restaurant Week website.
HOW WE WILL SHARE YOUR SUPPORT
- Linked logo on our Community Champions of our new KOP Restaurant Week website (launching January 2020)
- Inclusion in a blog article about Community Champions (with link), which will be shared on VisitKOP’s homepage and social channels, in addition to the KOP Restaurant Week website and social channels.
- Community Champion and CHOP collateral to display in your office
- Invitation for two to attend the check presentation ceremony and press opp.
Questions? Email Rachel@kopbid.com or call 484-681-9452