WHERE WORK MEETS LIFE
With a proud community of businesses and residents and a culture that thrives at the intersection of employment, residence, and recreation, it’s easy to enjoy the happy, healthy, and rich experience unique to King of Prussia.
King of Prussia is for individuals who value a healthy work and life balance.
King of Prussia is home to the largest concentration of commercial office, industrial and flex buildings in the Philadelphia suburbs. When King of Prussia District was founded in 2010, the commercial office market in KOP was struggling. Property values were low, vacancy rates were high and lease prices were stagnant. That environment resulted in very little reinvestment of revenues to UMT and the school district for the better part of a decade.
Today, the picture of the commercial office is vastly different. Leasing activity is the strongest its been in 10 years, with Class A vacancy now at less than 8%. In addition, the unemployment rate in UMT/KOP is 3.1%. However even with an extremely low unemployment rate, there are multiple opportunities for employment throughout a variety of industries in KOP.
Now Hiring in KOP
Numerous King of Prussia companies are now hiring!
Please contact the company/organization directly for job applications and questions. To submit a job posting to be featured, email job description and how to apply to email@example.com. Listing will be removed after 30 days, unless noted otherwise.
- Montgomery County | multiple opportunities, to apply>
- Morgan Properties | Maintenance Technician, to apply>
- QUENCH | multiple opportunities, to apply>
- Upper Merion Area School District | multiple opportunities, to apply>
- Upper Merion Township | multiple opportunities, to apply>
- Wegmans | multiple opportunities, to apply>
- Workhorse Brewery | multiple opportunities, to apply>